All referees are required to be certified with the U.S. Soccer Federation through the Minnesota State Referee Committee.
The high-level process involves:
- Email our club administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest. We can discuss the process with you and guide you on what are the next steps in the process.
- Complete required training and certification requirements
- Obtain the necessary gear.
- Connect with our club assignor to start getting scheduled for games.
- Twin Cities Soccer League (TCSL) Information Site for New & Returning Referees
- TCSL New Referee Instructions
- Minnesota State Referee Committee - New Referee Instructions Video