Fall Recreation Soccer is a six-week soccer program consisting of one 45-minute session of instruction and one 45-minute game/scrimmage session per week. Practices will focus on the four fundamentals of soccer: passing, dribbling, shooting, and receiving/trapping. Game days will focus on using those skills in a small-sided game environment, playing against other teams in the program. Sessions are open to players of both genders (ages 5-8) and will be run and led by Dakota Soccer Club coaches. Program fee includes a team t-shirt.
- Dates: Mondays and Wednesdays, August 15-October 5 (skip September 5)
- Time: Ages 5-6 | 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM (code YS-F110)
- Time: Ages 7-8 | 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM (code YS-F111)
- Location: Oakwood Park, Inver Grove Heights
- Cost: $75
- Register by Monday, August 1
Registration can be found on the Inver Grove Heights Parks and Recreation website: www.ighmn.gov/register